How to view email headers in Yahoo Classic
In order to guarantee that the Full Headers will stay in the scam email when you forward it to us you will have to copy and paste them into the top of the message text, even though they will appear as part of the email.
Unfortunately, Yahoo is not stable right now and the Full Headers you see as part of your email may disappear in transit.
1. Open the scam email and scroll down to the bottom of the message text. There you will see Full Headers. Click. (Fig. 1)
2. This is what will appear at the top of the email:
3. Highlight the Full Headers, then right click and select Copy in the drop down menu (Fig. 3)
4. Click on Forward
5. Right click above the message text and select Paste in the drop down menu (Fig. 5)
6. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org